Windows 10 Tips! What is Cortana Notebook? How to use Virtual Desktop?
The more I explore Windows 10, the more hidden features I discover. To be fair, they are right there and if you spend long enough digging through Windows 10 you can uncover a treasure trove of goodies – but at the meme goes: ain’t nobody got time for that!
So instead of listing hundreds of Windows 10 How-Tos, which frankly is overwhelming, I broke these up into several videos which are easy to digest and follow along.
In the latest video, I show you the following Windows 10 Tips and Tricks:
- How to give assistance using Windows 10 Quick Assist
- How to use Windows 10 Cortana Notebook to issue voice commands to your smart connected home
- How to use Sticky Notes with its new Win 10 update
- How to use the Windows 10 Shake
- How to use the Virtual Desktop which is a completely underused feature in Windows 10
All these right here:
Do you want even more Windows 10 How To tips and tricks? Then check out some of these videos:
How to speed up your slow Windows 10 Computer:
5 more Windows 10 Tips and Tricks you should be using:
How to SAFELY free up hard drive space on your Windows 10 computer:
Want more Windows 10 Tips and Tricks? Read this next: