TheTechieGuy.com was founded in order to provide the reader a realistic view of gadget, devices and all other tech-related products and services.
However, whilst spending time and money to bring you these reviews and information, we obviously incur expenses and therefore have to monetize the website. We do this by:
1. Sponsored links: Occasionally we would refer to a company or brand’s website with a link in a story that we are paid for. We will mark that post with the word sponsored.
2. Sponsored post: if we are involved in a campaign that requires a blog post, we will mark that with the word sponsored. However, we only post items that we believe have real value, someone can learn something from it or is interesting. We do not accept sponsored post for items that do not fit these criteria.
3. Review Posts: we are given devices or products to review. Most of the time these are returned to the brand after the review period. Should we know in advance that the device is been given as a gift we will disclose that in the post.
4. Tweets promoting paid for posts will include #ad.
5. Trips: At times we are sent on trips with the brands – be it local or international trips. We will mention that in the article too.
6. Affiliate: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.