Limited Edition: When extra cold becomes extra smart
At TheTechieGuy we like to find amazing gadgets that use tech in a way that is not predictable. So once again , we managed to find one of these gadgets that is not the “same old same old” but really…eh…cool !
Castle Lite is once again pushing the boundaries of innovation to help you stay refreshed in an extraordinary way. Combining both innovation and convenience, Castle Lite has now launched the ingenious Smart Ice Core.
Innovation is in the DNA of the Castle Lite brand, which is always looking for progressive ways to excite consumers and customers. Smart technology is a big trend and visible with smartphones and smart watches etc, so why not have smart packaging?
As a brand Castle Lite is always looking to push those boundaries and deliver on the promise to improve the Castle Lite experience.
Castle Lite Ice Graphite Core with LCD temp sensor
Conceptually similar to last year’s version, the Castle Lite Ice Core uses graphite infused material for 20% better insulation compared to regular cooler boxes.
The new Smart Ice Core, however, also features a temperature sensor and a built-in LCD screen. At the push of a button, you can actually see the temperature of your beers, meaning you no longer have to physically open your cooler box to check if your drink is cold – it’s really just a push of a button.
Designed in Germany as a limited edition, exclusive pack, this multi-pack innovation essentially has a central core of ice which is surrounded with an optimum arrangement of cans, creating the maximum surface area contact to ensure thermodynamic conduction and a superior cooling effect. This is contained within the most advanced and effective insulation material, Neopor™, ensuring that the über-efficient Ice Core offers the coldest portable self-cooling system to keep your Castle Lite extra cold for longer.
Silver Neopor™ is a graphite-infused Polystyrene which acts as an excellent heat reflector and is in fact 20% more thermally efficient than regular Polystyrene; ensuring that the Castle Lite cans will remain extra cold for up to 48 hours.
Designed with convenience, durability and portability in mind, the Smart Ice Core has a carry handle/shoulder sling and can be re-used for any occasion.
The Smart Ice Core is so well designed – it doesn’t need power. The Smart Technology is however powered by a battery which does not make your beers colder but helps you check on the temperature of beer cans.
How to get a limited edition Smart Ice Core ?
This beauty is not for sale and is an exclusive edition, as there are only 150 available in the country, making this an exciting limited edition innovation.
However, it is possible to get your hands on a Castle Lite Smart Ice Core as Castle Lite sponsored this post so we managed to get our hands on 10 of these beauties !
To enter this competition, email [email protected] and tell me how do you check to see if your Castle Lite beers are cold enough ? Simple as that.
Please in include your Full name and contact number too.
There has to be Terms and Conditions so here they are:
- The competition closes on the 5th of February 2016 at 17:00 South African Time.
- You must live in South Africa and competition is open to South African residents only.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is not transferable and is not exchangeable for another prize or cash.
- The decision of TheTechieGuy regarding the winners is final.
- Winners will be drawn using a website service that picks random winners from a list.
- Winners will be contacted via Email and/or Cell phone as per details provided when entering.
- Should Winners not claim his/her prize or be contactable within 48 hours of being notified, a new draw will take place.
- The competition may end at any time without notice.
- The Prize is Castle Lite Smart Ice Core
- Rules can change at anytime, and without notice so keep your eye on this blog post
- TheTechieGuy, Liron Segev, will not be responsible for any consequential and / or direct and / or indirect damages of any nature whatsoever. In all instances maximum liability for any damages awarded by a competent court shall be limited to R100.
- Whilst all effort has been made to include accurate information, Liron Segev and its contracting partners, can not be held responsible for inaccurate information (E&OE)
- This post was sponsored by Castle Lite
About Clare Matthes:
Clare’s father swears she was born waving spirit fingers and singing tah dah in an oh-so-dahling-showbiz-esque manner. Nicknamed “Schnauze” because of her smart mouth and quick whit, Clare enjoys putting the world in words. This sarcastic eye roller extraordinaire has a passion for all things gadget, technology and social media. She sees the humour in everything and never shies away from a good old égoportrait (selfie).