Make money with Mobile Apps in South Africa–here is how:
So much has already happened this year and we are not even out of January yet.
CEOs resigning (Altech, Mweb, Incredible Connection). New CEO being appointed (Cell C, RIM).
But this nothing in comparison to the event happening in January. Of course I am referring to the Mobile Monday launch event sponsored by Vodacom Digital Media
This event will discuss the Mobile application development in South Africa and the opportunities they present.
As the power behind the launch of the Vodacom App Store and the other side of the App coin, the Vodacom Developer Programme, Vodacom Digital Media will also report back on the State of the Mobile Nation.
There will be a panel discussion that will consist of the following industry thought leaders:
- Gift Mphefu (Portfolio Manager, Vodacom App Store)
- Adrian Lee (Mobile Content Lead, Samsung Mobile SA)
- William Price (Global of E-Marketing, South African Tourism)
- Grant van Wyk (Head of Mobile Development, Pbel)
- Toby Kurien (Android Freelancer)
If you have an application that you have developed, then make sure you enter it so you can have your name in lights (ie. projected on the wall) as you present it to the crowd (over 250 people) . And there is more ! if you are selected as the top 3 apps, you will get yourself a Samsung Galaxy Tab (personally love this device).
If you don’t have an application, I would strongly encourage you to attend the event anyways. Why ?
- It is FREE
- Only the best in the mobile sector are there
- Its the only place where you get the right mix of Techies, Marketing, Media, Bloggers, Consultants, Agencies, Brands
- You get a chance to network so WHEN you eventually do need a Mobile App or Service – you know who to contact
- Awesome vibe, great atmosphere, and its a Monday night so it makes the week go faster
Register here before there is no more room :http://momojoburg.eventbrite.com/