That is all you get to grab your customer’s attention on any social media and there is no better way to grab attention than with an amazing video clip.
In fact, a video is not just a useful tool but is becoming an imperative sales tool as indicated by these incredible marketing stats from HubSpot:
- 4X as many customers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it. (Animoto, 2015)
- Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store. (Google, 2016)
- 53% of smartphone users feel more favorable towards companies whose mobile sites or apps provide instructional video content. (Google, 2015)
- 4 in 5 consumers believe that demo videos are helpful. Shoppers who view video are 1.81X more likely to purchase than non-viewers. (Animoto, 2015)
- 55% of people consume video content thoroughly. (HubSpot, 2016)
- 43% of people want to see more video content from marketers. (HubSpot, 2016)
Do it yourself
Usually, companies would hire a professional videographer or animator, and that makes sense when you have the need for an odd video here and there. However, this can be expensive if you have a need to constantly produce video clips for your clients or departments within your business.
Good news is that creating these professional clips doesn’t have to be as complicated as there are many video services that help both newbies and professionals alike.
Here are some of the video services you probably haven’t heard of but should use:
This service is an online movie and video maker. You can use your own photos, videos, music and add Text, Special Effects, and Transitions. Once you are done editing and splicing everything together, you can share your video via Email, Facebook, and YouTube. You can also download the video as a file to your computer.
Cost: There is a FREE option which grants you 1 GB of storage space, Download movies of 1 min in 600p resolution. There are also paid-for membership plans which start at $29.99 and these plans offer more features.
This service allows you to create animated videos and presentations. The system has pre-defined templates so you can just drag and drop your own info and be done within minutes.
Cost: There is a FREE option which limits your storage and the PowToon branding is on your videos. There are also paid-for plans starting at $19 per month and these have more features.
A simple to use movie maker that has built-in templates for various tasks. You can make a YouTube channel trailer, intro and featured videos and you can create corporate video or a presentation, explainer video, social media animation etc,
Cost: FREE with the ability to create unlimited HD TV Quality Videos and publish to YouTube. If you would like to have 85 000 stock footage clips and no Biteable watermark and be able to download the video file to your computer then you need to have a Premium package which is $99 per year.
Hope this list was helpful and I know that there are many services online that offer video making and editing facilities. Which ones are you using?